After a long journey, park your car under the beautiful wooden carport. The gate gives access to the garden and the path leads you to the chalet's front door. When you enter the chalet in winter, it is always nice and warm. The entire chalet is heated with an environmentally friendly and especially quiet heat pump.
Decorated with love for "the country life" and dog breeds, this chalet can accommodate 6 to 8 people. The chalet consists of a ground floor with living room, kitchen, separate toilet, bedroom with en-suite bathroom, the first floor with loft, two bedrooms and bathroom and the basement were you have access to a storage and laundry room.
The living room on the ground floor is a place to relax and gives access to a large covered terrace overlooking the garden and meadow behind. The covered terrace is equipped with a large oak picnic table, a cosy seating area and a BBQ. At the oak bar adjacent to the kitchen you can organise your own après-ski! Or get together with the whole party for a good meal prepared in the fully equipped kitchen.
The double bedroom on the ground floor gives access to the spacious bathroom with rain shower and sink. The living room is equipped with a comfortable sofa and armchairs where you can relax and turn on the smart TV. Or enjoy one of the board games from the cupboard in the bedroom. Of course, you can also relax with a beer, wine or schnapps around the atmospheric flames of the pellet stove.
The beautiful handmade floating oak staircase leads to the first floor, which gives access to a cosily furnished loft where 2 people can sleep on a sofa bed. Here you will find a DVD player, TV, many DVDs and reading books. Furthermore, there are two bedrooms and a bathroom. The large double bedroom opens onto the large covered balcony with views across the valley towards Kaprun. While enjoying a delicious freshly brewed cup of coffee or tea, made by yourself in your bedroom, you can enjoy the beautiful morning or evening sun on the cosy oak swing bench on the balcony. How peaceful and relaxing is that!
The cellar stairs next to the front door naturally lead to the basement. Here, a space has been specially reserved for our guests to store skis and accessories or extra luggage. You can use the laundry and ironing facilities there. Also located here are the dog supplies that you as our guest may use for their four-legged friends free of charge. There is a heated hanging rack for your ski boots and snow boots.
Furthermore, there is good Wifi throughout the house which you can use for free. Upon arrival there is a set of bed and bath linen ready for all persons and in the kitchen you will find the kitchen linen. These are included in the price.
Smoking is not allowed in the chalet.
- Chalet suitable for 2 to 8 people
- 3x double bedroom
- 1x comfortable double sofa bed
- 2 bathrooms
- Separate toilet
- Fully enclosed garden (1.50 m high)
- Prices 2023
- WinterHigh season 15 December - 2 March 2024: € 1595.00 per week
- Prices 2024
- SummerLow season 2 March - 8 June: € 1345.00 per weekHigh season 8 June to 14 September: € 1545.00 per weekWinterLow season 14 September - 14 December: € 1245.00 per weekHigh season 14 December - 8 March: € 1595.00 per week
- Prices 2025
Low Season: 16 March untill 8 June: € 1450,- per week
High Season: 8 June untill 28 september: € 1595,- per week
Low Season: 28 september untill 20 December: € 1245,- per week
High season: 20 December untill 14 March 2026: € 1675,- per week
- General prices
Prices per week for entire chalet.
- Prices incl. bed and bath linen, kitchen linen.
- Prices in EURO, excluding:
- Tourist tax € 2,05 p.p.p.n. (from 15 years of age)
- Cleaning costs € 100.00.
- Electricity is included up to € 10,00* per day.
- Use of charging station € 80,00 per week
- In high season only for rent from Saturday to Saturday.
- In low season more possibilities on request.
- Ground floor
Fully furnished and equipped with 8p oak dining table, nice sitting area with sofa, fauteuiles and TV. Comfortably heated throughout the day by heat pump, a cosy pellet stove is available for quick extra heating.
Kitchen - simple but complete and equipped with:
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
- Refrigerator incl. small freezer compartment
- Senseo coffee machine
- Nespresso machine
- Milk frother
- Plenty of pans, crockery, drinking glasses and cutlery
- Oak bar adjacent to living room
In the kitchen you will always find salt, pepper, various spices, sugar, olive oil, coffee, tea, kitchen roll, washing-up liquid, kitchen towel, tea towel, washing-up brush, and a few dishwasher tablets.
Bedroom with en-suite bathroom equipped with:
- Double bed
- Two bedside tables with lamp
- Large linen cupboard
- Wall cabinet containing various kitchen appliances, board games and magazines
En-suite bathroom is equipped with:
- Rain shower
- Hair dryer
- Bath towel rack
- Laundry basket
- Large terras
- Access to garden
- View of garden and meadow
- Large oak picnic table
- Cosy sitting area
- Fully fenced, height about 1.50 m
- Dogs can run around freely
- 2 points opportunity to rinse or cool your dog
- Food/drink bowls
- Garden house with cosy terrace and opportunity to charge electric bicycles
- Picnic table with parasol
- Enclosed dog toilet
- First floor
- Double sofa bed
- DVD-Blueray player
- Large collection of DVDs and CDs
- Internet radio/CD player
- Wall rack with reading books (Dutch/German)
- Double bed
- Two bedside tables with lamp
- Large single armchair
- Senseo coffee machine and thee kettle
- Access to large balcony with view over entire valley (towards Kaprun)
- Bunk bed (corner unit)
- Night lamp
- Cosy oak swing set
- Lounge set
- Magnificent view over the valley
- Shower cubicle
- Bath towel rail
- Hair dryer
This space is suitable for storing your suitcases, ski, snowboard and/or hiking equipment. Furthermore, you will find the following items here:
- Tumble dryer
- Washing machine
- Ironing board
- Extra freezer
- Extra fridge
- Ski boot heating
- Benches various sizes
- Dog baskets
- Eating and drinking bowls for dogs
- Dog towels
- Large grill
- High chair
Spacious carport with ample space for 2 cars with a wide driveway at the front with space for another 2 cars.
Carport equipped with:
- Charging post for E-car
- Access door to garden
- Waste containers